These 3 signs that your company needs staff augmentation will help you understand the main reasons why more and more businesses are adopting this strategy globally to develop their software solutions.
To efficiently complete any IT and innovation project working to a tight deadline, you need to count on the right amount of workers. But not just any workers: you need professionals with the appropriate skill sets.
Finding them can certainly be a challenge.
That's why more and more companies are turning to staff augmentation services to help them grow or reduce their staff as needed. Through this option, a specialized partner
can provide the necessary resources to meet certain requirements or reach the project's goals. This is how companies can find highly qualified professionals any time they need them.
Now, how can you find the right path to success? In this article, we'll talk about the 3 signs you should be on the lookout for: signs or symptoms that your company has certain temporary needs that must be addressed and that staff augmentation might be the solution for you.
3 signs that your company needs staff augmentation
1- Your company needs solutions that can be easily introduced into the workflow
Unlike other hiring options such as outsourcing, staff augmentation can offer the following benefits:
- The hiring company retains authority and stays in charge every step of the way.
- You can keep total control over any delegated tasks.
- Long-term employees will be more receptive to collaborating with temporary workers because they won't feel their positions threatened by new professionals joining them full-time.
- Strategic collaboration is more likely to occur among staff members, to quickly adapt to the workflow so that everyone can work together towards common goals.
2- Your company needs flexibility to grow
These days, global financial complexity and instability
has led many companies to implement the Just-in-Time management strategy to stay profitable. It allows them to:
- Quickly adapt to ever-changing market conditions.
- Swiftly meet specific demands.
- Produce the exact goods or services required as clients ask for them.
Staff augmentation allows you to apply the same principle to your personnel, too, so you can count on the appropriate professionals
for each task as need arises, which gives your company some competitive edge.
When you implement staff augmentation, increasing your workflow at any given time becomes much easier:
- On one side, you have your own, long-term employed teams who tackle daily routine work.
- On the other side, you have professionals who have been hired for their particular skills and experience, which makes them perfect for specific projects. Hence, your company will be ready to instantly upscale its productivity whenever needed.
3- Your company has to meet a strict deadline
When a client sets a very strict deadline, it is essential to know you can rely on the appropriate resources at the right times
. It's a situation that concerns companies of all sizes, from the largest multinational corporations to the smallest businesses.
Staff augmentation is here to offer solutions:
It provides external help to ensure every project is completed on time.
It connects you with IT and software development professionals right when you need them and for just as long.
A recent study conducted by the consultancy firm McKinsey highlighted the hardships that more and more companies are facing due to a lack of talents specialized in technology. Over 1,500 senior executives from all over the world took part in the survey and 81% of them stated that they do not believe their companies are prepared to deal with this problem.
When addressing this challenge, hiring professionals according to your current needs is one of the best ways to add the appropriate skill sets to your team when your own resources are not enough.
OpenDev Pro offers staff augmentation services and easily connects you with analysts, testers, developers and other professional profiles, all of them approved by our Human Resources team. Feel free to contact us today to receive a proposal tailored to your needs.