These 3 challenges solved through staff augmentation show the value of having the best partner to help you overcome any difficulties that may arise at corporate level.
Staff augmentation is a very effective way to have your company reduce the time it takes to launch a product, increase creativity and become more profitable. There is a growing trend
of organizations turning more and more willing to adopt this service, particularly in IT and software development.
Nowadays, for instance, companies are connecting with professionals located in other countries through staff augmentation. This enables them to access global talents without overspending.
Everything takes place online:
- Contract negotiations.
- Celebrations to honor successful projects.
3 challenges solved through staff augmentation
However, regardless of its many benefits, staff augmentation also creates 3 challenges.
Thus, if you are trying to adapt to this new reality or you are having trouble upscaling your team, keep reading to learn solutions to these issues.
Find the experts you need
In many countries, the IT industry is facing a lack of staff
in possession of the digital abilities required in addition to experience and work history. That is why more and more companies are leaning towards staff augmentation services to hire professionals working from abroad.
If you are considering it, your best course of action is to find a trustworthy partner. You can follow our advice:
- Choose a location: your provider should be able to connect you with talented professionals who work in time zones compatible with yours. In Latin America, Argentina is renowned for its high quality level IT workers and engineers.
- Make a list: compare the services offered by each provider, its clients, its experience, etc.
- Schedule a call with your best options: clearly state your needs.
- Assess each option: choose a partner that really understands your business and your needs, that shows interest through extra calls and follow-up.
Pay attention to legal matters
Signing a contract is key to ensure transparency and security for both parties. If it's not correctly written, your business might suffer the consequences:
- Unanticipated invoices.
- Loss of control over quality.
- Risks related to data security.
Therefore, it is important to ensure you are signing a contract that describes in clear detail the work methodology as well as the following aspects:
- Compensation in case of failure to fulfill.
- Responsibility clause to establish limits to each party's duties.
- Fixed notice periods to inform the need for upscaling or downscaling the team.
- Data protection norms.
- Applicable laws, in case of international contracts.
- Conditions for invoice issuance and payments.
Establish communication and management practices
The perfect staff augmentation partner must enforceexcellent communication and management practices to guarantee a top level service. This includes:
- Choosing the most appropriate management methodologies, among which you could name agile, scrum, etc.
- Designating one person to oversee work and project delivery.
- Ensuring data security, regardless of the location from which external employees work.
- Having immediate communication channels with remote teams.
- Conducting regular performance reviews.
Although there are other important challenges that might arise, the three we have mentioned tend to be recurring issues when starting to establish and develop a relationship between providers and clients. Therefore, it is very important to know how to find the best partner
and communicate clearly from the very beginning to avoid surprises.
OpenDev Pro is prepared to help you hire the best talents in IT, software development and related fields under highly flexible conditions and with excellent integration. If you are looking for a staff augmentation partner, don't hesitate to contact us!We are here to connect you with the professionals you need.