Finding the appropriate talents can be a difficult quest but these 3 key factors to appraise a staff augmentation proposal will help you move towards your goals. The best way to find experienced professionals at reasonable costs under the work conditions you need is to have the best service provider partner on your side. To achieve the most appropriate solution, all the different proposals must be carefully considered. If you are currently going through this journey, you have surely noticed how long it takes to evaluate each one. You need to thoroughly examine every proposal to assess which one is the best for you. Today, we would like to offer you some advice on how to choose the best staff augmentation proposal. Which are the key factors to identify an outstanding partner? These are three characteristics that you must pay most attention to:
1- It adapts to your company's needsThe best staff augmentation services provider is the one that:
- Understands and anticipates its client's needs from the very beginning.
- Designs a proposal tailored just for you.
- Asks the right questions to learn preferences in detail.
- Pays attention to all requirements and responds accordingly.
- Remains flexible and employs all its resources to ensure the goals set by the client are fully met.
2- It offers the best available talents in the marketWhen assessing each proposal, it is important to check the professional profiles of the workers that would join you through staff augmentation. This is another way you can verify your partner's quality. Of course, the goal is always to hire the best talents. Not an easy task, given we're talking about engineers, developers and other workers in high demand among top global companies. Some interesting questions to ask them are:
- What was your experience like while working for other companies?
- How many years have you worked in your field?
- How about your academic experience?
- Beyond your professional skills, can you work with a team?
- What soft skills do you have?
- Do you keep to deadlines?
3- It simplifies the hiring process and quickly establishes your new staffUsually, a company calls in a staff augmentation provider when:
- It needs to fill a position as quickly as possible.
- It fails to satisfy the work demands of its clients.
- It has recently or suddenly gained one or several new clients and cannot provide them with an appropriate service with its current personnel.